What can be cleaned?
- Random, ugly, obstructive blocks outside your land. Grief inside your land is your problem unless it was a plugin failure.
- You must be an owner of the land near the grief to request the cleanup.
- The grief must take at least 10 minutes to cleanup with a diamond pickaxe the corresponding diamond tool. If you want someone to clear a 1 block thick wall of dirt around your homestead, you are wasting Staff time. Which, if you'll recall, is against the rules.
How do I get grief cleaned from my land?
- Be standing at or near the grief. Staff can just warp to where the PE was opened.
- Open a PE with /pe open I would like grief cleaned, please.
- Be patient. Cleaning is not the highest on the todo lists of Staff, but we will get around to it as soon as we can.